2012年1月27日金曜日

Actors Who Sing

actors who sing

Looking for vocal training/singing rehabilitation (Mount Vernon)

I am looking for a serious person that enjoys singing and wouldnt helping me get back into singing. I am in my 20's and Used to sing but vocals are out of shape and I would like to try to redevelop my voice. I like R&B and Gospel Music. I grew up in the gospel choir and want to revisit my passion for music and singing. I need help and I am very rusty but I am willing to give it 100% to get back to where I was and even better.
The Actor Sings: Discovering a Musical Voice for the Stage
Learn more
Kevin D. Robison
This is voluntary and would be somewhat of a hobby. If you are talented and have a love for music and some free time to offer, reply to this ad! Thank you in advance.
  • Location: Mount Vernon
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

Click here to view this New York/ New Jersey Craigslist Casting...

These are our most popular posts: actors who sing

Best/Worst: Actors with Singing Careers

Some people just have it all, they can sing, they can dance and they can bring you to tears with their acting abilities. Some people should just stick to what they became famous for in the first place and leave singing and ... read more

Television Actors Who Sing « The Ugly Bug Ball

Calling him a television actor may be questionable, but he did make many television appearances. I didnt know until recently that he had some recordings as a singer. I have to confess, this is the least played album in my ... read more

"The Playlist" Salutes Those Actors Who Can Sing?!?!

Hollywood is in the midst of their award season as they countdown to the Academy Awards. The world is waiting to see who will bring home the gold, and who. read more

A Man For All Seasons: Activist, Singer, Athlete, Scholar, Actor, and ...

Actor, singer, and political activist Harry Belafonte, April 9, 2008, on the occasion of Paul Robesons 110th Birthday. Paul Robeson: The 20th Centurys Greatest Renaissance Man - 2008, Source: Bay Area Paul Robeson ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿