2012年2月10日金曜日

How Do You Know When Hamster Is Sick?

how do you know when hamster is sick?

Please HELP!!!!!! My hamster is sick.?

OK, so my hamster has a little pot belly. She looks like a pot-belly pig. And she also looks like she has a wet tail. I looked up wet tail on google, but I couldn't find anything that said they get fat. She seems ok. She looks a little sick, but not like she's in pain, just tired.

So when I just went up stairs to take pictures of her she was shaking like she couldn't walk that good, but that could have been because I had to wake her up.

Please don't tell me to take her to the vet because I'm not doing that. I love her but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollar to take her to the vet. If all you are going to do is tell me to take her the vet don't bother responding. Because I know half the people that say to take hamsters to the vet wouldnt take there hamster to the vet.


How to treat your hamster - Everything you need to know about your hamster
Learn more

These are pictures of her. Numbers: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 17. Manly numbers 17, 3 and 6.
I forgot to say. If Anybody has any idea of what this could be or if you know how to fix it please tell me.
To cesarsbabygirl & t he_happy_green_fish:
If I didn't love my hamster I wouldn't be asking this question and I would just throw her out into the yard or just let her die and not try to do anything about it. And I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on a hamster that I've never been able to pick up because she is so mean. If I didn't love my hamster I would have gotten rid when I got her and found out she was mean. And I never said nobody would ever take their hamster to the vet I said "most" people.
Don't ever tell me that I don't love my animals, because I love my animals more then anything. If I didn't love my animals I wouldn't stay up with them half the night trying to nurse them back to health.
There is not way she is pregnant, but that's what it looks like.
Peter's 1-2/3-Ounce Rabbit ProBiotic+
Learn more
She has not been around any other animals since I got her. And she has never gotten out of her cage.
Oh, yeah and she's been like this for a few days and that's another reason why I don't think it's wet tail. Because that usually kills them within a few days.
And also to cesarsbabygirl & the_happy_green_fish:
I have nursed probably about 10 rodents (most of those being hamster) back to health without a vet.
I just thought about something. I've been giving her lots of different kinds of treat lately. Is it bad for hamster to have their diet changes everyday? Not the main food but I did give her different kinds of treats everyday. Because I know you can't change a dogs diet, so is it the same with a hamster?
She has been drinking. And I think eating. I know she gets her food, but you all know hamsters and they just like to put it in their beds.
And I have taken my guinea pigs to the vet before when they were sick. Because one of them had a cold. And he was all better after that.

OK, so I just checked her butt and I'm pretty sure she does have diarrhea.
RodentLuver can you not read? I said that there is no way she is pregnant. And if I'm not caring then why are all of my animals nice and I can handle them and I've have most of them since they where babies and I've had hamsters in the past that where nice? And killedbyapenny is right ever if I took her to a vet she might not even live and most vets don't ever know how to handle rodents. Who knows, the vet might kill her because he doesn't know what he is doing. Why spend all that money when instead I could give it to a shelter and they could save who knows how many hamsters live. And it might be something that goes away, or I could fix at home.



These are our most popular posts: how do you know when hamster is sick?

Please HELP!!!!!! My hamster is sick.?

Please HELP!!!!!! My hamster is sick.? ... And killedbyapenny is right ever if I took her to a vet she might not even live and most vets dont ever know how to handle rodents. Who knows, the vet might kill her because he doesnt ... read more

Richard Fifer What you should know before getting a hamster

There are people who want a pet but are not inclined to a dog or a cat, but prefer a smaller animal and for that choose a hamster. Its small, does not occupy much space and there is no risk that it will walk through the house, often getting into mischief. But as with any pet, there are things you should know before buying one. ... In cold weather, put the cage away from doors and windows to avoid getting sick. To prevent odors in the cage, sawdust must frequently be ... read more

How Id Give Away $1 Million « Hamster Dreams

... have a nurse and separate space for kids who are sick (but not too sick to go to daycare, if you are or have been a mom you know what I mean), there would be tutors to help with homework, and healthy snacks for the kids. read more

There is a Technique that can Change Your Life, says Author ...

But there is something you should know about the hamster wheel. If the wheel makes you feel uncomfortable, or sick – like not wanting to go into work, feeling stressed, depressed or lethargic then you need to get off the wheel. And I know you ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿